Epoxidized Soybean Oil
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 20 Forty-Foot Container
- 800 USD ($)
- Price Range
- 450.00 - 800.00 USD ($)
ESBO Plasticizer for eco-friendly products such as food package material, children toys and medical products.
Soybean oil is obtained from the seeds of soybean (Glycine soya), a plant grown mainly in the U.S., Brazil and Argentina.
The oil content of the seed is 18%.
Epoxidized Soybean oil is obtained by the epoxidation of soybean oil.
It is used in numerous applications of the plastics industry due to its plasticizer and stabilizer action on PVC.
Can also be used as an internal lubricant in industries working with pigments.
- Standard Item -Normal Grade
- Color Shade, (Pt- Co ) max-80-120
- Density ( 20°C) g /cm3 -0.988~0.998
- Acidity, mg KOH/g max-0.4
- Flashing Point °C min-290
- Loss upon Heat % max-0.30
- Iodine Value % max-3.0
- Epoxy Value, % min-6.2
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- Supply Ability
- 50 Forty-Foot Container Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15-25 Days